Sunday, March 17, 2019

Lady Bug Mesh Art

Lady Bug
By: Brooke Rivera 



Estimated Time: 2 Hours 

        I decided to create a lady bug in Adobe Illustrator because lady bug's are my favorite bug. I started out by using the pen tool to outline the lady bugs wings. After I used the mesh tool to create a mesh inside the lady bug and used the eye dropper tool to get the correct colors. The mesh tool makes the the lady bug look more realistic and 3D. 
      After creating the lady bug I designed the background. I used a solid green in the background and created a leaf for the bug to rest on. Then, I created a drop shadow on the leaf of the lady bug to make it look a bit more realistic. 
     I am very satisfied with how my bug came out. Finally, the last thing I did was put my name under the leaf to sign my work. 

Inspiration 


No comments:

Post a Comment