Sunday, March 3, 2019

Logos for Myself


MY LOGOS
Estimated time: 2 hours 

I chose to use my name and initials for my logos because what better describes you than your own name. I am not hiding behind my name as an artist, but rather expressing myself through my name. I love my name because it is who I am. In addition, I also love flowers and cursive because it brings life to things, and as a person I am very in touch with the flow of nature. So, that is why I chose this font and designed flowers. My favorite is the first logo. 

My logos also stay in tact and legible when I shrink them. 
CHOSEN LOGO


I decided on this logo because it is less formal than my first choice, and it is also simple and fun. It is my initials and a flower connecting at the end of the A. 

Colored Logos

I chose these colors because they are my favorite. The first one is just solid maroon because it is my absolute favorite color and everything I where is that color. The second one is green because it is my second favorite color, and when thinking of green you think of nature. I love nature because I am from the Garden State- NJ. The third is more of a fun logo. I chose to do the flower in yellow because it is purples complementary color and contrasts well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment