Sunday, April 28, 2019

Business Cards

Business Cards 
By: Brooke Rivera 




Estimated Time: 2.5 hours 

I create 3 business cards that fit my identity using Indesign. I used a color schemes that represent nature in all three cards as well as including images of flowers because I love flowers and nature. My logo is in the back of all three cards place in the center big too get people's attention. I decided to keep my business cards simple and clean for people's attention would not get drawn away by too much. My favorite one is the center one cause of the colors I chose. I also like the font I chose for that one. In all three card I tried to pick font that looked good together mostly sticking with cursive fonts and serifs. I am very happy with how my card came out. I love them a lot.

Redone Business Cards


I redid my business cards because I wanted them to be more personalized for me. Therefore, I took out the flowers, which made me look like a florist, and I added my own artworks. I am definitely more happy with the outcome of these cards- I like them a lot more.



2 comments:

  1. I really love the business cards you made the second time around. The difference is really effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete