Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Cinemagraph

Cinemagraph
By Brooke Rivera

 

Est time: 5 hours 

This project was a little difficult for me to figure out. I challenged myself by choosing something that swings back and forth. I first took a 15 second video on my iPhone then imported it into photoshop. From there I duplicated the video layer and trimmed it to where it would loop without a huge jump. Then, I created a layer mask on the first video layer and masked out the swinging loop for that was the only thing moving. I had a hard time with the background staying in place because the loop is over mover water which made it a lot harder. 
I did like this project a lot tho because it did challenge me and I learned something in photoshop I did not know how to do beforehand. I am pretty satisfied with how it came out. I exported my file as a gif so that it would loop forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment