Tuesday, April 2, 2019


BW to COLOR
By: Brooke Rivera



Estimated time: 10 hours 

          I chose a photo of myself and put it into photoshop changing it to black and white. From there I used Adobe Color and chose a color scheme. Using only compound, complementary, analogous, monochromatic, shades, and triad color schemes I recolored the photos. In most of my photos I chose to use a low opacity and a doted brush to add creativity to my redesigned images. I used mask layers on most of my photos for the background and the different brushes to do my hair. I played around with the opacity a lot on my face and skin to get the definition of my face details coming through. My photos have a pop art vibe as well as my own style incorporated into them. At the end I put my logo on the images by using a custom brush preset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment